[LargeFormat] Toho MonoRail Cameras was (Re: Horseman or Gandolfi?)

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jun 2 15:20:43 2003

>What does the Toho weigh?  Will it permit movements with a 47mm S.Angulon?
>Is this the camera with a circular lens board and off-centre-mounted lenses
>whose boards rotate to give cross front or rise and fall?. Can you use a
>300mmm with this camera?   thanks   Philip
>

>>  Right now I've got a Toho FX45x monorail camera, but that's because I
>>  use it for multi-day backpacking trips.  For other uses, other cameras
>  > would be nicer.

There is a great review of the Toho FC-45A camera on the f32.net web
site at http://www.f32.net/Services/Equipment/Cameras/tohoFC-45A.html

I met John Marriage a while ago and he showed me the camera. It is a
backpacker's delight.

Cheers,
        Clive